Resveratrol supplements have been around for a long time. Resveratrol is a compound found in grapes and in the roots and stalks of the Japanese Knotweed (polygonium cuspidatum). In grapes, Resveratrol is found primarily in the skin. Since the skins of grapes are used in making wine, resveratrol is also present in wine, especially red wine. Some researchers suggest the presence of resveratrol in red wine may explain the "French Paradox". The "French Paradox" is a puzzling fact that people in southern France enjoy high dietary intake of saturated fats yet suffer less incidence of coronary heart disease.
Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the heart by neutralizing free radicals in the body. (free radicals are unstable molecules that attack healthy cells and damage membranes and DNA). Elimination of free radicals can provide life prolonging effects through cell renewal.
Research has also focused on the potential of resveratrol supplements to have positive effects on inhibiting cancer as well as promoting healthy blood circulation. The list of cancerous tumors that resveratrol may inhibit is astounding, including prostate cancer, breast cancer, melanoma, liver cancer, brain cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer, colon cancer, ovarian and cervical cancer, lymphoma and it even appears to act as an anti-leukemia agent. It appears that resveratrol is able to selectively target and kill cancer cells and stop them from spreading at all 3 steps of the cancer process: 1) initiation, 2) promotion and 3) progression.
Watch This CBS 60 Minutes Segment on Resveratrol?
What Does Resveratrol Do?
Resveratrol has been the subject of intense interest because of its anti-oxidant, cardioprotective, anti-aging, and anti-cancer properties. To date, no human studies evaluating the potential benefits or risks of resveratrol supplements have been reported. However, animal research of resveratrol has demonstrated anti-aging and athletic endurance-enhancing activities.
Test tube experiments with resveratrol have demonstrated antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, anti-platelet, cholesterol-lowering, and mild estrogenic activities. Despite the lack of human studies, resveratrol has been promoted for a wide range of uses including the prevention of heart disease and cancer and improving cholesterol levels. Resveratrol has the potential to:
Prevent Cell Damage
- Powerful antioxidant that can help protect the heart by neutralizing free radicals in the body. (free radicals are unstable molecules that attack healthy cells and damage membranes and DNA)
- Provides life prolonging effects through cell renewal.
Protect the Heart
- Lower risk of coronary heart disease by lowering LDL or bad cholesterol Helps keep your heart and arteries healthy by preventing cholesterol plaque from forming within artery walls regardless of whether circulating levels of cholesterol are high or low
- Promote healthy blood composition and circulation
Reduce Cancer Risk
- It appears that resveratrol is able to selectively target and kill cancer cells and stop them from spreading at all 3 steps of the cancer process: 1) initiation, 2) promotion and 3) progression.
- The list of tumors it may inhibit is astounding, including prostate cancer, breast cancer, melanoma, liver cancer, brain cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer, colon cancer, ovarian and cervical cancer, lymphoma and it even appears to act as an anti-leukemia agent. A regular dose of resveratrol may be needed to support this benefit.
Resveratrol May Help You Lose Weight
- Resveratrol may actually increase the hormones responsible for signaling the body to produce more testosterone. Increased free testosterone will lead to increased muscle mass and decreased body fat.
- Resveratrol is an effective appetite suppressant without the jitters.
Resveratrol Supplements May Increase Your Lifespan
- Researchers believe that resveratrol works by mimicking the effects that one would get from practicing a caloric restriction diet. Calorie restriction is well-established as a method of extending lifespan and reducing diseases associated with aging (at least in laboratory animals). And resveratrol may work by triggering the same genes that are triggered by a very low calorie diet - without the hunger.
- Researchers at Harvard Medical School have found that resveratrol increases the production of a protein called SIRT1, and although it has not yet been confirmed in humans, in theory this action could increase human lifespan dramatically.
- Resveratrol appears to improve function of the cell mitochondria.
Control of Type II Diabetes
- Resveratrol may help to regulate insulin production in the pancreas. High levels of insulin secretion leads to increased fat storage, which could eventually lead to insulin resistance and therefore Type II Diabetes
- In one early-stage study, resveratrol significantly lowered glucose in humans with Type 2 diabetes.
- Resveratrol may also lower baseline levels of glucose in the blood.
Shows Promise as a Treatment For Alzheimers Disease
- Research into the properties of resveratrol also indicates that it may be helpful in the formation of nerve cells, and so could potentially be a factor in the treatment of neurological diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
- Resveratrol supplements may act as a neuroprotective agent
- Resveratrol appears to improve function of the cell mitochondria. Mitochondria are in the cells and generate energy
- Resveratrol may improve skin elasticity and smoothness
Currently there is no official recommended daily dose of trans-resveratrol people should take per day. Dosage amounts needed to replicate the often documented studies is approximately 22 mg per one kg of body weight. For a 160 pound person, that would be nearly 1600 mg of trans-resveratrol per day. However, many studies indicate 500 mg of trans-resveratrol per day has the potential to provide the beneficial effects of resveratrol.Resvinex 500 Has Real Credentials
Guarantee: Resvinex 500 is manufactured in the United States in an FDA licensed facility in compliance with FDA mandated Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
Performance: Resvinex 500 is a high dose resveratrol supplement manufactured to deliver 500 mg of trans-resveratrol per serving.
Reputation: ASN Pharmaceutical offers the best prices on the internet for high dose resveratrol supplements!
Satisfaction Guarantee: ASN Pharmaceutical offers a 30-day, no questions asked, return policy. To obtain a refund, simply return the unopened bottles (no need to return empty bottles) to us. You can spend more money, but you cannot buy a better priced resveratrol product.If you want to experience the real benefits of resveratrol, consider a resveratrol supplement that provides 500 mg of trans-resveratrol per serving. You will not be disappointed.
If you are looking for a safe and effective resveratrol supplement, Resvinex 500 is the clear choice. Resvinex 500 contains 500 mg or trans-resveratrol per dose. ASN Pharmaceutical offers the BEST VALUE on resveratrol supplements on the Internet.
You will not be disappointed with a true resveratrol product that provides 500 mg of trans-resveratrol per serving, backed by a 30-day guarantee from an established and reliable resveratrol supplement wholesaler. You will get a superior product and save substantial money.Place Your Order Today!
Order securely online or call (800) 494-9336. Your Order will be shipped promptly.